Efficiently manage Reception. To be the face and voice of the agency. As the first point of contact for visitors and clients, must at all times display courtesy and professionalism while maintaining a pleasant disposition.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Welcome visitors and clients to the agency and refer them to appropriate personnel. Ensure all Visitors are recorded in the Logbook.
- Respond to and direct incoming calls.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail.
- Ensure couriers’ mail/packages are organised in a timely manner.
- Issue and maintain a record of cheques.
- When necessary, manage prize distribution for promotions.
- Maintain an organized Reception area.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Report promptly, malfunctioning equipment under your control.
- Assist in receiving goods and ensure received items matches invoices/delivery notes.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as required.
- Adhere to all of the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Perform any other duties and tasks as requested by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- CXC Certificate
- At least three (3) years’ experience in similar position
- Pleasant personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective speaking and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment