At Lonsdale, we are the first and last impression for our clients, which is why we’re looking for a
professional, courteous, and organized front office administrator. As the first point of contact for
visitors, you will be responsible for greeting and directing guests, answering and routing phone calls,
and handling general inquiries. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and
organization of the reception area and common areas, as well as ordering and stocking supplies. The
ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a fast-paced office environment and be able to
juggle multiple tasks
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Answer all incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner, screening calls as necessary
and taking accurate messages
– Greet all visitors and clients in a warm and welcoming manner, providing assistance and
directing them to the appropriate individual or department
– Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including emails, letters and packages
– Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, distributing as necessary
– Manage and maintain conference rooms, scheduling as needed and ensuring that they are
clean and ready for use
– Maintain cleanliness and organization of the front office area.
– Ensure couriers’ mail/packages are organised in a timely manner.
– Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
– Maintain office efficiency by tracking and scheduling building maintenance and repairs
– Issue and maintain a record of cheques.
– Oversee prize distribution for promotions when directed
– Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
– Assist in receiving goods and ensure received items matches invoices/delivery notes.
– Prepare all Purchase Orders and Model Contracts, inclusive of adding new vendors where
necessary for the agency’s Production Division
– Maintain the inventory of Audio-Visual final projects; Radios, Jingles, TVCs in all sizes and
– Create and maintain database of props, locations and talent required for productions
– Assist with communication to talent and vendors for productions
– Provide administrative support to the Chairman as needed
– Adhere to all of the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
– Perform any other duties and tasks as requested by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
– CXC Certificate
– At least three (3) years experience in a similar position
– Proven success in office administration
– Strong customer service skills
– Attention to detail
– Superb written and verbal communication skills
– Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
– Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
– Pleasant personality